We have developed ‘assessment yardsticks’ which will be applied to determine the proclivity of each child.
In the case of a transfer candidate, from another school, admission will depend on:
1. Term assessment grades / predicted grades from the previous school.
2. Concepts covered in previous school to NCFE.
It is beneficial for families who reside overseas to schedule a prior appointment for a mutually convenient date and time.
When parents are convinced that this is the accurate school for their children, they are requested to submit the statutory documents and follow the procedure for us to consider their admission.
Admission Process at VKGI
Fill up the Online Application Form
Meeting with the Principal
Meeting with The Board of Management
- Birth Certificate
- Vaccination Card
- Student Photographs
- Aadhaar Car
- Previous 2 year report cards
- TC from the previous school
- Address/ID Proof
- Admission Consent Form
Admission Preferences at VKGI
Due to the increased demand for NCFE admissions, we have certain priorities for admissions which are stated below:
😊 Sibling admissions which comprises of 60% of our enquiries
😊 VKGI Staff community children
😊 Alumni Children
😊 Existing staff and parent referrals
Withdrawals & Refunds
- Once admission is granted, no refund will be granted
- Withdrawals must be intimated by 10th April of the calendar year failing which the fee will be collected on pro rata basis
- Only Central Government Employees can apply for withdrawals till 20th April and need to submit the Transfer Order
It is to be noted that age appropriateness will be considered for admission to each class.
|Play Group 1||1 Year 8 Months as on 01 June of the Calendar Year|
|Play Group 2 / Montessori 1||2 Years 7 Months as on 01 June of the Calendar Year|
|LKG / Montessori 2||3 Years 7 Months as on 01 June of the Calendar Year|
|UKG / Montessori 3||4 Years 7 Months as on 01 June of the Calendar Year|
|Class 1||5 Years 5 Months as on 01 June of the Calendar Year|
The formal assessment will be as follows:
|Pre-School, KG & Montessori||Informal assessments through an interaction|
|Class 1 – Class 2||Informal assessments through an interaction|
|Class 3 – Class 8||English, Mathematics & Science|
|Class 9 & 11||English, Mathematics, Science & General Aptitude|
The written assessment will be conducted in the School premises and there is no specified syllabus for the test. 90 % of the written test will follow a multiple choice pattern till Class 8. Students need to come prepared with the necessary writing materials. The use of calculators is not permitted.
An evaluation will be done based on the written test, previous years’ reports cards/marks sheets and the interview. The results for admission will be communicated within 2 days after the Written assessment is conducted.
An email or SMS will be sent to the recorded email id or phone number. Response to pressures from any quarter will be avoided in order to maintain our fair-minded admission policy.
Campus Visit Guidelines
• Ensure you reach the venue 10 minutes before your allotted time slot. Even a slight delay might lead to the cancellation of interaction as we have consecutive interactions with a tight schedule.
• Please follow VKGI rules and regulations while at campus (available at Front Desk).
• Please carry the originals of all relevant documents (Previous year report cards, birth certificate, ID and Address proof etc) during your visit.