Admissions Open - 2024-25
National Centre For Excellence, firmly believes that children are change agents.The academic program at NCFE is rich and rigorous. Through training in habits of mind and attention, NCFE students are equipped with the tools they need for a lifetime of learning and service. All children possess specific intelligence in which they are strong. Consequently, admissions will be based on the proclivity of the student, especially creativity and critical thinking skills.
- We have developed ‘assessment yardsticks’ which will be applied to determine the proclivity of each child.
- It is beneficial for families who reside overseas to schedule a prior appointment for a mutually convenient date and time.
- When parents are convinced that this is the accurate school for their children, they are requested to submit the statutory documents and follow the procedure for us to consider their admission.
Admission Preferences at NCFE SCHOOL
Due to the increased demand for NCFE admissions, we have certain priorities for admissions which are stated below:
😊Sibling admissions which comprises of 60% of our enquiries
😊VKGI Staff community children
NCFE School Scholarship:
- Consistently scores 80% for 2 years of Schooling in all tests and examinations.
- Parent income lies within 7-8 lakh per annum (both parents).
- Grade 9 – 11 need to score 85% and above for 3 years.
- Should be active in a minimum of 2 co-curricular activities.
Campus Visit Guidelines:
• Students and parents need to be dressed formally (Shorts, track pants etc are restricted).
• Ensure you reach the venue 10 minutes before your allotted time slot. Even a slight delay might lead to the cancellation of interaction as we have consecutive interactions with a tight schedule.
• Please follow NCFE School rules and regulations while at campus (available at Front Desk).
• Please carry the originals of all relevant documents (Previous year report cards, birth certificate, ID and Address proof etc) during your visit.
Admission Process at NCFE School
The admissions in our Schools is limited and we request the prospective parents to understand the selection process at NCFE.
- Fill up the Enquiry Form
- Student Interaction/Test
- Meeting with the Principal
- Meeting with The Board of Management
- Fee Payment
- Document Submission
- Admission Confirmation
- Birth Certificate
- Vaccination Card
- Student Photographs
- Aadhaar Car
- Previous 2 year report cards
- TC from the previous school
- Address/ID Proof
- Admission Consent Form
Withdrawals & Refunds
- Once admission is granted, no refund will be granted
- Withdrawals must be intimated by 10th April of the calendar year failing which the fee will be collected on pro rata basis
- Only Central Government Employees can apply for withdrawals till 20th April and need to submit the Transfer Order
Call Us Now To Secure Your Child’s Future
Visit our website to find out more
Visit our website to find out more
It is to be noted that age appropriateness will be considered for admission to each class.
|Pre-Primary 1||3 Years as on 01 June of the Calendar Year|
|Pre-Primary 2||4 Years as on 01 June of the Calendar Year|
|Pre-Primary 3||5 Years as on 01 June of the Calendar Year|
|Grade 1||6 Years as on 01 June of the Calendar Year|
The formal assessment will be as follows:
There will be a formal assessment and an interview. The respective dates will be notified and parents and children are requested to come in formal attire.
|Pre-School, KG & Montessori||Informal assessments through an interaction|
|Grade 1 – Grade 2||Informal assessments through an interaction|
|Grade 3 – Grade 8||English, Mathematics & Science|
|Grade 9 & 11||English, Mathematics, Science & General Aptitude|
- The written assessment will be conducted in the School premises and there is no specified syllabus for the test.
- 90 % of the written test will follow a multiple choice pattern till Class 8.
- Students need to come prepared with the necessary writing materials.
- The use of calculators is not permitted. An evaluation will be done based on the written test, previous year's reports cards/marks sheets and interview.
- The results for admission will be communicated within 2 days after the Written assessment is conducted.
- An email or SMS will be sent to the recorded email id or phone number.